ORDERS AND SHIPPING
How does domestic shipping work?
- All orders are guaranteed to ship within one business day of purchase.
- Standard shipping within the United States is free and delivery typically takes 3-5 business days.
- We offer expedited shipping within the United States for $4.99 and delivery typically takes 2-3 business days. Expedited shipping charges are non-refundable.
How does international shipping work?
- Just like domestic purchases, all international orders will ship within one business day of purchase.
- Standard international shipping costs $7.99 and can take anywhere from 7-18 business days.
- We offer expedited international shipping to select countries for $24.99 and delivery typically takes 4-7 business days. Want to know if your country qualifies for expedited shipping? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Some orders will be subject to local taxes, duties and customs charges, which are the responsibility of the recipient. International taxes, duties, customs and shipping charges are non-refundable.
- In some occasions, customs clearance may cause delivery delays.
What’s the status of my order?
- After your order has been placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary.
- Once your order ships, you will receive an additional email with the tracking information for your package. Please use the tracking information provided in this email to monitor the delivery status of your order.
What if I need to change my order?
- Though we process orders quickly, we’ll do our best to accommodate any changes you may need to make.
- To get in touch, you can call us at (855) 855-2627 or shoot us an email at email@example.com
Which case is right for me?
- If you are looking for an ultra thin case, get the Scarf.
- If you are looking for a case that is almost invisible, get the Spy.
- If you are looking for a case that adds a lot of protection, get the Doberman.
What material are your cases made of?
- The Scarf is made of polyproylene, a super durable plastic that adds extra grip.
- The Spy and the Doberman are made out of thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU). TPU is a durable, soft, rubbery material that offers excellent protection for your device.
Does it add grip?
- All cases provide extra grip.
- The Spy and the Doberman are slightly rubbery and provide more grip than the Scarf, whose finish provides some grip.
Does the lip protect the screen?
- The Scarf is designed to be as minimal as possible so there is no lip protection.
- The Spy offers more protection with a small lip.
- The Doberman’s lip provides just enough to protect the screen.
- We suggest pairing all our cases with a screen protector to further protect your phone's display.
Will it protect the camera?
- The Scarf for the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus is designed to contour around the camera, offering complete lens protection. The Scarf for the iPhone 5, 6 and 6 Plus does not offer this camera-protecting contour but don’t worry, your iPhone camera is made of sapphire glass and is very difficult to scratch.
- The Spy case is a touch thicker than the lens protrusion which will offer sufficient protection for your camera.
- The Doberman is our thickest case and much like the Spy, the camera is safely recessed below the profile of the case.
RETURNS, EXCHANGES AND WARRANTY
What is your return policy? Do you offer a warranty?
- We have a 2-year warranty policy. We want to make sure that you have a satisfying experience from start to finish. If for some reason you're not happy with your order, we’ll either issue you a full refund (excluding shipping fees, if applicable) or send you a free replacement. Contact us, we're happy to help.