We’re Totallee and we build customer-obsessed brands that give back.
We currently operate two brands, Totallee and Fleur & Bee. Totallee makes minimalistic products for your phone. Fleur & Bee offers natural skincare products and is growing rapidly. We were named one of California’s fastest-growing companies by Inc 5000.
Both brands donate 1% of sales to charity and we’re going to be a carbon-neutral company by the end of 2021.
We value curiosity, self-improvement, and finding pleasure in creating delightful experiences for people.
About the Position
Totallee is seeking a Graphic Designer with strong copywriting skills to work on two brands. Our ideal candidate is interested in using design as a branding tool to create a unique and cohesive story.
You’re the person who will be designing everything from email campaigns, new packaging for product launches, website refreshes, infographics, Facebook ads, and much more. You will spend half of your time on routine tasks and half of your time on new projects.
We expect you to have your hands in nearly every piece of marketing collateral for two separate brands. You’ll work as part of our creative team consisting of a Creative Director, Photographer, Copywriters, and a Sound Editor. You’ll also work directly with the CEO on key projects.
Qualifications and Skills
- Expert-level fluency in Illustrator and Photoshop
- 3+ years of graphic design experience
- Strong copywriting skills
- Knowledge of digital and print design
- Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented – we’re talking color coded dresser organized
- A true passion for design and branding
- Able to be creative while valuing consistency